Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Scripture Word Art Tree Printable

Christmas Scripture Word Art Tree
I absolutely love decorating my home for Christmas, and any other occasion for that matter!  Anyway, I really wanted some Christian Christmas art to add to my decor.   I was going to create my own then I thought lets go to the web for inspiration.  Well, low and behold I stumbled upon this blog A Simply Klassic Home, where Kristin created this word art scripture tree.  The best part is she's allowing you to print it for free!!  Yes and free means free here (y'all know free doesn't mean free without a catch anymore).  So go and find a 8x10 frame, card stock or you could use regular paper, and a good spot to hang this beautiful piece of artwork! 

Happy Decorating,
Sharmin

No comments:

Post a Comment